Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 52 Cruise PP

Breakfast - Oat bran porridge(surprise, surprise)
Lunch - Turkey with light cream cheese and chives, Laughing Cow light cheese wedge
Snack - 2 more slices of Turkey with light cream cheese and mustard - surprisingly yummy
Supper - Kafta and tomato(left overs), Chicken Shawarma

Drank lots of water and was buoyed by my weight loss of the morning. I am going to try another PP day tomorrow as I have stuff in my fridge and normally I struggle to get enough PP days in.
Feeling good although I am drinking so much water in the day I am waking at night to go to the toilet!!!

2 more kg's until my mini goal of half way.............I need to think of a treat to spoil myself - NOT FOOD!!!
Here is a random question - I want to make vanilla muffins and the recipe calls for vanilla yoghurt. If you can't get vanilla fat free yoghurt, what could you substitute it with????

Hope all my fellow Dukaners had a great day...............I did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment