Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 47 and 48 Cruise

Sorry I am posting late but the internet has been terrible for 2 days so I will just post 2 days in 1 as it is likely to go down any minute.
I chickened out of weighing in this morning and will do it tomorrow am - I PROMISE.

Breakfast - Oat bran porridge(both days)
Lunch - Day 47 - turkey rolled up with cream cheese light
Day 48 - left over asparagus and little beef sausages
Supper - Day 47 - Grilled meat and chicken
Day 48 -

Sorry for the pathetic posting!!! Will be back online tomorrow with a more inspired posting.
Oh on the one postive note, one of my friends has started Dukan and is doing so well. She does not have the book so we keep chatting on the phone so she can check things. I am so pleased that she is enjoying it and doing well.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry the internet is not doing well! Sundial is not doing well either! :(
    Am proud of you for sticking to it!

    ReplyDelete