Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 46 Cruise

Breakfast - Oat bran porridge
Snack - 2 low carb biscuits and crab stick
Lunch - left over ratatouille
Supper - sausages, asparagus and green beans
Visit - small piece of cake which had been bought in honour of my birthday so I had to have a small amount.

I was actually starting to feel like lately everyone is out to sabotage me - well not really but honestly - the amount of non Dukan food that has been presented to me lately is unbelievable!

I keep trying to remind myself that nothing tastes as good as thin feels.
I also ate more today - don't feel uncomfortable but I do feel more full than usual.

3 comments:

  1. Some days are harder than others for sure.Try to keep focused and everything will turn out well. Think of how GREAT it'll feel after you've reached your goal weight! You can do this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you have done so well so don't give in...! We are going away without computers! so won't be in contact til Sunday, look forward to coming back to see the new weight! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great line Jeanette, 'nothing tastes as good as thin feels'. Hmm, I will have to use that somehow. Keep up the great work hon xoxo

    ReplyDelete