Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 51 Cruise

We have had no internet since before the weekend so I am sorry that I have been away. It has been so frustrating as I have missed getting on here and posting.
I am just going to start posting again from today but rest assured the days I was away I was still eating Dukan friendly.
Breakfast - Oat bran porridge
Snack - bit of cheese bread as I was out on visit and it would have been rude, VERY sweet tea - ugh
Lunch - Salad
Snack - 3 low carb biscuits
Supper - Kafta(mince and parsley) and tomato baked in oven.

I def drank enough and today was the first day in ages that I had diet pepsi again and I missed it. Never used to like fizzy stuff but I so enjoy it now - weird.
I have my period so I have not weighed myself since last week. I am somehow scared to weigh myself but I will have to bite the bullet soon.
I have been telling loads of people about this diet and they all want to try it. Of course the problem is that you cannot get oat bran here. I also realise that now is a dangerous time for me as people are all complimenting me on my weight loss and it is so tempting to just have a tiny bit of this and that - just as a treat.

I must remind myself of what I want to achieve and that it will take work.
Tomorrow I have a date with the girls to get into the gym to work out. So that will be interesting!!!
Have missed reading everyone elses blogs and will have to catch up on what is happening over the next few days.
Hopefully the internet problems are over.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you're back! Was afraid your absence meant that you were losing the commitment. Stick at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, Stranger! You are doing so well and your commitment is amazing! Keep working hard and you will be rewarded by all you want to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I was wondering where you disappeared! Good job on sticking to the Dukan. You're doing great ... and it'll keep getting better. That's what i say to myself and i know deep down that we can make it happen :)
    Oh, by the way, i love kaftah bil furun :) Sahtain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to have you back *big hugs*...was wondering where you disappeared to :P
    What a great idea to go out with your girlfriends to the gym, rather than a coffee shop, or basing you get together around food, which is what everyone does!
    p.s. I am in love with Coke Zero! (but if I have it on an empty stomach it really hurts my tummy :( )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope definitely not losing the commitment - just the internet connection - u should know, as D has been on the phone to J at all hours:-)
    Yay I am glad to be back!!!!

    ReplyDelete