Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 44 Cruise PV

Breakfast - Oat bran porridge
Snack - 1 small piece of shortbread - could not resist it
Lunch - turkey ham and light cream cheese
Supper - WEDDING

Well I was worrying about how I would manage at the wedding and surprisingly it was fine. That is the lovely thing about food here. It was all salady and things like vine leaves, and thyme salad, and labne and I avoided the humos and potatoes and things fried in oil. The main dish was meat and rice so I had a few pieces of meat with my salad and left the rice. We left before the cake was cut and I did not have fruit so all in all it was great. there was no alcohol anyway so I drank water and Diet 7 Up all evening. Oh and danced the dubke - does that count as exercise? My legs were so sore.

As I have previously mentioned one of the things I am LOVING about this diet is that I do not have the bloated feeling after eating that I used to. It was great to be full but not gassy and bloated - excuse the graphic descriptions.

On another note today/tomorrow is my birthday and I am hoping I will be able to resist what comes my way. I never thought I would be 36 and 7 kg lighter - that is the BEST birthday present!

4 comments:

  1. So did you fit into the dress you wanted to wear???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did manage to fit into it!!!! I was also pretty good food wise - thanks for asking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So looking forward to seeing the pic! You are a hero!!! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete