Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 45 Cruise PV

MY BIRTHDAY TODAY................
Breakfast - Oat bran porridge
Snack - coffee at Costa with 1/2 lemon muffin
Lunch - Turkey and light cream cheese
Supper - Salad and Ratatouille
Dessert - I had 4 cakes in front of me. I took a sliver of 2 of them but could not finish it. They tasted good but I could not eat much.

Well I did slip up today but not as badly as I could have done. I will name the cakes and you will see what I mean:
Ice cream cake
Toffee Cream Cake
Mocha Chocolate cake
Chocolate cream cake with LOADS of choc pieces.

I only tasted the toffee cream and ice cream so I am pretty pleased with myself. I will be having 2 PP days in a row to make up for having 2 PV ones in a row or is it 3 PV days - eekk.

Will also NOT be weighing tomorrow and I will wait until Saturday. Hopefully I make 65 kg then.


4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to You,
    Happy Birthday to You,
    Happy Birthday dear Jeanette,
    Happy Birthday to You
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday ya Jeanette. il 3omr kulu inshallah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for al the birthday wishes. I better change my profile to 36 years now - ugh!!!
    Have a good day everyone.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete