Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 34 Cruise

Breakfast - oatbran porridge
Lunch - turkey ham
Supper - BBQ on beach - fish, meat kebab and chicken. Salad

Today I felt ugh most of the morning and slept for 3 hours in afternoon.
I am not sure I drank enough today so will have a large glass of water now before I go to bed.

A lot of people are so skeptical of this diet - it has been quite fun to try explain it and defend it to them. I am almost finished reading the book and while it is repetitive it is also very helpful.

The explanation about our fat cells totally freaked me out!!!! I think it would to others if they knew it. It was the first time I have ever heard that about our fat cells splitting into 2 when they get saturated. And that while you can lose weight you will never make those 2 fat cells go back into 1 cell.eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk


No comments:

Post a Comment