Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 32 Cruise PP

I was very strict with myself today. Only PP and tomorrow will be the same.
Breakfast - Oat bran porridge
Lunch - mince and crab sticks
Snack - yoghurt zero fat
Super - grilled beef kebabs

I reckon I drank about 2.5 l of water today. Everybody kept saying it felt cooler today but I didn't feel it.
I am so bored with all the food in the shops here - there is nothing tasty and interesting. I must get some more turkey ham - that was delicious - have to wait until I go up to Beirut to get that.

I was out with friends tonight and they were eating and eating - humos and fuul. I did not even feel tempted and I am feeling very pleased with myself for not eating any. I better go to bed now as it is really late. I have a feeling I will be in the loo all night with the water I drank today............lol

2 comments:

  1. hehe good job on the water and not caring for the food! especially Hummos and Fuul!! :)
    Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie.......it is yummy isn't it?
    And in case anyone was wondering I did have to visit the loo frequently!!

    ReplyDelete