Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 31 Cruise

Breakfast - Oat bran porridge
Lunch - Lebanese dish, with mince and yoghurt - Shish Barak
Supper - left over eggplant and meat from last night
Snack - some nuts and a Ramadan pancake

As you can see it was not a very inspired day. I am getting bored and need to experiment with some recipes. I was getting worried because I have about 1 day left of oat bran but my friend called to let me know that she had 2 packets of oat bran and 2 of wheat so now I can try make some muffins and bread. Yippeee for friends. This bran came all the way from Oz.

Waiting for it to get a bit cooler so I can do some exercise but maybe that is just an excuse and I should just get off my butt and walk anyway regardless of the extreme heat.

Drank loads - I seem to spend lots of my day in the toilet!!! Oh well I guess all the water is good for me.:-)
Off to bed now - here's hoping tomorrow will be a better and more inspiring day!!!

3 comments:

  1. oh, just noticed your profile, you are! and you live there. How exciting. I've been to Lebanon a few times. I'm from Jordan. Good to meet you my Dukan friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie!! When last were you in Lebanon???
    I see you are living in USA. How long have you been there.
    Nice to meet another Middle Eastern Dukaner........
    :-)

    ReplyDelete