Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 30 Cruise

I have been on this diet for 30 days so a month. In that time I have lost over 5 kg. That is pretty good going and I am writing this as I have started feeling like things are a bit stagnant. That I imagine is the advantage of daily weighing - constant motivation.
I have started feeling like things are slowing down but that is because I have to wait to weigh.
It is quite ironic really - you finally manage to motivate yourself to go on diet, and make it through the first week . You start feeling good about yourself and with this diet you see some pretty instant results too.
Now 4 weeks in why the dip in motivation????
I don't feel tempted to eat non Dukan foods - which is absolutely amazing!!
I want to lose faster, more................this is where as I mentioned in yesterdays post where exercise comes in. I also think this is where other people motivating you come in.
I have read other Dukan dieters blogs daily and I have found them a source of inspiration.

So even though no one really reads my blog except for my very best friend I want to thank all you Dukan bloggers out there. Keep encouraging each other!!!


2 comments:

  1. I am here now Jeanette! You are not alone :)
    I think daily weighing is definitely worthwhile...it actually gives me a reason to spring out of bed in the morning xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Don't give up now. I think in all diets you hit a plateau where your body decides to "react" to the new regime and try and hang onto what it is used to. It is hard to keep going when you don't see results but I know that the results will come. The weather should start cooling soon which will enable you to exercise! Hang in there it will be worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete