Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 29 Cruise PP

Breakfast - no time
Snack - piece of cake at a friend
Lunch - Oat bran porridge
Snack - crab sticks
Supper - savoury mince

Drank about 1.5 l and a diet pepsi and mint tea

Thinking I need to start some exercising to get things moving faster - it is just so HOT still.

My friends came round tonight and I served them chips, caramel popcorn, nuts and chocolate digestives. I actually did not feel like eating any of those - I was quite amazed!!!
And every-time I have eaten something carby it does not taste as great as I remembered - what is that about??

I find that I am really struggling to have PP days. I must steel myself to just have a few of those PP days to make up for the PV. I go the whole day with just protein and then I eat a salad or have veg at night - UGH

1 comment: