Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 4 Cruise

Oh it was hard today! I could not post yesterday as there was no electricity last night so we all went to bed with candles.
Breakfast - Oatmeal
Lunch - I was served a chicken and rice meal and I picked the chicken off and ate a salad
Snack - I ate 4 low fat no sugar biscuits. Once I started I could not stop wanting sweet things. Also a yoghurt - 0 % but it had fruit pieces in.
Supper - I made a stirfry with baby marrow, carrot, spring onion, a little bit of cheese and an egg.

I think that I can understand why you have to cut out carbs completely. I had 1 biscuit and could not stop. Oh well I was hoping that Wednesday would go better...............but it didn't!!!!
I can also see the value in weighing every day or so as you either encourage yourself or motivate yourself to do better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment