Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 5 Cruise

Today started off better with my oat bran porridge and then we left the mountains to go stay in Beirut. We were invited to lunch with a friend and that is where is all started to go wrong. She offered us baklava and loads of little cakes. I resisted the cakes but had 2 little baklava and that did not help my developing sweet tooth.
Breakfast - oat bran porridge
Snack - 2 small baklava
Lunch - chicken pieces and fattoush(it had a bit of oil and baked bread)
Snack -
Supper - some cheese and lettuce and tomatoes

I am feeling pretty discouraged now after that and am glad that I have to wait to weigh until saturday as I will have to be really good tomorrow. It is just so hard here in Lebanon when you go to someone's house and they have either made or bought these delicious things to offer you. Eating is so much part of the culture - How am I ever going to lose weight?????

Oh well tomorrow is a new day - a PP day so we will see how that goes.
It is only myself I am cheating on, no one else!
Drank loads of water so that is fine! Forgot my pill as well, so maybe we will just pretend this day never happened.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! Think about what you are trying to achieve. Maybe post your goal around the house where you can see it and be reminded of what you are aiming for. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my sole motivator - I love to read your comments. Thank you for taking the time. This blog is instead of a journal - so it is very scrappy!

    ReplyDelete