Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 3 Cruise

Well today was supposed to be a PV day but it ended up being a PP day. I have not been hungry at all - possibly due to the heat.
Breakfast - Oat bran porridge
Lunch - the inside of a chicken sandwich and some pickle
Supper - the inside of a sausage sandwich

I have drunk loads of water today and 2 diet cokes and 2 cups of tea.
I am thinking that I have had 2 PP days so tomorrow will be a PV day and maybe the next one as well. It is always hard when you are away from home, with food as you have less choices.

I am desperate to weigh myself and I am having to force myself to wait until Friday or saturday. It will be good to lose another kg hopefully and by waiting hopefully it will happen.
I feel good and feel like my clothes are already loose around the tummy but ???
It was a good day....

No comments:

Post a Comment