Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 2 Cruise

Well today was back to PP(pure protein) so that was kinda hard again.

Breakfast - yummy delicious oat bran porridge
Lunch - chicken leg/thigh and 2 crab sticks with diet halloum cheese
Snack - left over fat free flavoured yoghurt
Supper - 2 eggs and some spring onion

Water - drank loads, tea
We had a visit tonight so I was wondering how I would be able to politely say no to all they offered. I took 2 sips of Mango juice, they also made Mughli(for when a baby is born) I ate about 6 small spoons and left the rest. I was feeling bad but then I reminded myself that it is my body I am putting these things into and I have a right to say no. The culture here seems to allow Lebanese to do that but not foreigners. We have to eat and drink everything that is put in front of us.
Anyway so tomorrow is a PV day which I am excited about. We go up to the mountains tomorrow so looking forward to cooler air.

1 comment: