Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 23 Cruise

What is kind of worrying me is all the PV days. It is just so much easier to be on PV when you have guests or you are going out. Oh well the scales will tell on Saturday whether I need to add in more PP days. Most of the day is PP but supper normally ends up as PV.
On the plus side my stomach is feeling better so that is good.

Breakfast - oat bran porridge and tea
Lunch - 0 fat, no sugar strawberry yoghurt
Supper - Crab salad and shish taouk - chicken
I cheated and had some Diet ice cream that my friend bought especially for me cos I am on diet. Of course I ate it without checking whether there were loads of carbs.

Feeling full of energy which is great and the aches and pains have stopped. Also the problems I was having with my urine seem to be gone. Dukan seems to agree with my body.

1 comment:

  1. ALL good then! GREAT GREAT GREAT! Looking forward to that all important weigh in!

    ReplyDelete