Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 22 Cruise PV

Breakfast - Oat bran porridge
Lunch - smoked salmon and low fat Philadelphia
Supper - scrambled eggs with grated baby marrow, onion, crab, diet Halloum and low fat Philadelphia - YUMMYYYYY
Snack - veg sticks and 2 very small Ramadan pancakes with cheese

Still drinking loads of water with a daily diet pepsi most days.

Well my stomach is still dodgy and crampy. I knew I was going out on a visit so I was hoping there would be veg sticks. Rola knows I am on DD so she had done a whole bowl of veg sticks. What a nice friend.
The pancakes however - I just decided to try. They were good but I was not tempted to have more. I figured that I have had a runny tummy so most of what I put in must have come out anyway.........well that was my flawed logic.........lol

The exciting thing was that Rola and Rashelle both commented on my weight loss and how they could see it so that was so nice. It is comments like that, that keep you going.


1 comment:

  1. Yay on the positive comments!!! I am proud of your motivation to keep going! There is another weigh in coming soon and I am sure you will see some good results. Is the dodgy tum not perhaps a kind of "detox" thing brought on by your specific diet?? Since you have cut out various things is there a possibility that you could be having a "cleansing" just a thought... Hope it clears up soon if it is making you uncomfortable...

    ReplyDelete