Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 21 Cruise PP

Woke up with runny tummy although I think it may be getting better.
We stayed over with friends and so breakfast was pancakes. I left my oatbran behind.

Breakfast - 1 pancake and syrup
Lunch - nothing except coffee
Snack - smoked salmon and cream cheese(1/2 fat)
Supper - Oat bran porridge and yoghurt

Not a good day eating wise so hopefully now I am back home I will get back in line.
I have been eating this way for 3 weeks now and still feeling really good and motivated. Seeing a difference on the scales and in my clothes keeps me going. Can't wait until I try on my jeans when it s cooler.

My goal is to be 67 kg by end August.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm...sorry about the upset tummy! Just a BUG?? hope you are better by now!
    How long do you stay on this eating plan? Until you have reached your goal or until you are happy with your progress and then move onto something else? Glad things are going well despite the occasional necessary "dodge". It sounds as if this plan is going well for you so keep it up...so long as it is healthy and fairly well balanced. There should be some carbs though too...not too many but at least some so that if you should eat carbs after you have finished the plan then it won't suddenly affect your weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stay on this until I have reached my goal. So according to Dukan calculator that will be until December or so. then you move on to next phase and start to add things back into your diet. You eventually do add in carbs so don't worry. the point is to add them in slowly and you will be having carbs but not at the same quantity as before. To be honest it seems a small price to pay for being happy with your weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...it is important to be happy. It sounds like you are very happy with this plan and it sounds healthy and fairly balanced so that is good! You are motivated too and are seeing results so that is good too! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete