Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 24 Cruise

All day PP until we were invited out for supper. The hardest part of this diet is managing when you go out and you tend to be out a lot for meals here during ramadan.

Breakfast - oat bran porridge
Lunch - 4 slices smoked turkey ham
Snack - 3 no fat/sugar biscuits with my tea
Supper - salad, kafta(meat), chicken, 2 T rice, 1 piece of watermelon

The melon and rice was put on my plate along with loads of other things. I tried my best to minimize the damage!
I read on someone's blog that the worst thing about this stage is that if you cheat or eat the wrong foods it messes the week up. I fear that may be true. If I read back and see where all I have gone wrong it all adds up.
It will be easier when we are all back to our schedules and Ramadan is over.

Drinking lots of water and liquids so that is not a concern. Am going to try make muffin recipe today.


No comments:

Post a Comment