Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year - new beginning

I am guessing that when I do a search for some Dukan blogs I might find a whole lot more than before. Perhaps people are starting their New Year resolutions like me!!!!

I am not sure why my blog dried up but I guess I just slipped more and more into my old ways of eating. In the beginning I felt ill eating carbs but it is amazing how quickly my body accepted them again. I have not felt healthy for a while so I have taken the New Year as my opportunity to start again.

Started yesterday and am doing 5 days of PP.
I stood on the scale and was horrified to see that I had gone back up to 70 kg again. I am going to keep at it no matter how hard it is or how slow. I know that if I stick to it properly my weight will go down and the more dedicated I am the quicker it will get there.
I also have a few secret weapons this time:
  • I have started jogging
  • My sister in law in USA sells DoTerra Essential oils and she sent me a blend called "Slim and Sassy - I LOVE THE NAME - read the reviews, it looks great!!!
Anyway I will be posting regularly to try and keep myself accountable.

2 January 2012
Breakfast - Tea and Oatbran porridge with sweetener
Lunch - Tea and 2 fried eggs
Supper - Pan fried(spray) Chicken with a low fat cream cheese sauce - YUMMY

So this is me finished for the day - I have also decided I am not weighing myself until the 5 days are over, if I can wait that long. hmm maybe I should weigh daily............it might encourage me?? Opinions????
Jeanette xxx


4 comments:

  1. Hi, Jeanette!
    Good luck with starting over the dukan diet! I'm also starting over today, and hope to stay motivated and inspired by you. Do you also go to the dukaners forum? If not, go and check it out! If I didn't need sleep, I would be on the site 24/7 :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the fold!!! good to hear from you - were all in this together again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! You had a good day. Good to see you're back to blogging. I tried to weigh in once a week, but for some reason, for me, it was more motivation to weigh in daily just to hold my self more accountable if the scales do go up a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments - I think you are right but for some reason I now have it in my stubborn head that I will wait 5 days?? Maybe for the attack I will do that and then afterwards daily. My scale is old and dodgy and does not show exact numbers to the point. Perhaps I should just buy a new scale!!!!

    ReplyDelete