Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday snacking.............

The day started great - I woke up feeling good and before I rushed out I made the Oat bran cookie which was great - Thanks Vicky for getting me onto that!
Went off to the hairdresser and had a lovely time.
Came home and that is when the trouble started, I was hungry. So instead of doing something clever like making some eggs or opening some tuna I went shopping and bought rolls and cold meats. I had a roll with cheese and ham!!
Then I went to a baby shower still hungry - and you guessed what happened..............I ate some carbs that I should not have and the weird thing is that when I got home my stomach started gurgling and making noises - that always happens when I eat carbs!!

So after the truth................here is a summary of what I ate today:
Breakfast - Oat bran cookie - good but somehow not filling enough???
tea, coffee x2 and water
Lunch - cheese and ham roll
babyshower - carrot cake, 2 mini mini quiches, 1 sausage roll and coffee
Supper - calamari and chicken, coke light

So here I am feeling very sorry for myself and wondering how on earth I ever managed to lose 10 kg and stay motivated for those 3 months?????
Hope tomorrow is a better day..........

1 comment:

  1. Stick with it luvvy - those carb cravings are a slippery slope!!

    ReplyDelete