Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 3 of re Dukaning PP

I weighed myself this morning - 64 kg. So in the 4 months that I have not been Dukaning strictly I have put on 2 kg. It was better than I thought and I am still motivated!
Yesterday I had a good day but succumbed to a sandwich in the evening on our way back from Beirut.

So this is how my eating looked yesterday:
Breakfast - Oatbran porridge
Snack - celery and low fat cottage cheese and 2 Low fat Turkey franks
Lunch - 2 Low fat turkey Franks
Supper - falafel sandwich - so YUMMYYYYYYYYYYYY

Today:
Breakfast - 2 fried eggs
Lunch/snack - Turkey Franks and Oat bran porridge(interesting combination)
Supper - plate of grilled chicken and beef kebabs.

Hopefully I see something good on those scales tomorrow - like a small whoosh or something would be nice.
Hope everyone else out there is having a good day.
Jeanette
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Yipppeee! Glad you're back and motivated. I have to say I think you're still looking great, but don't stop just because you're looking great...keep at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Naomi
    I am trying to stay motivated but after all the food at Sun City today.............hmmmm maybe all the sports made it equal out!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete