Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 94

I have sort of given up trying to lose anymore - I am reasonably happy with my new self but would like to keep going if I can manage to motivate myself again!!!
The way I am eating is good for maintaining my weight, maybe I will start on Monday - WOW does that sound like the classic dieters rant!!

Breakfast - Oatbran porridge
Lunch - 1/2 Mushroom sandwich at Costa
Supper - bobotie leftovers and 2 turkey franks
Was not such a hungry day today - I was really busy and I made more of an effort to drink water rather than tea or coffee. Water definitely seems to curb my appetite more than tea/coffee so I guess that is a good thing.

We had a parents meeting this afternoon and well over 100 parents showed up. It was great and they were very encouraging and complimentary about my weight loss. That is the thing, living in a ME context - people here will just come right out and tell you if you look fat or spotty or thin and unwell etc etc. I have been here 12 years and I am still not used to the brutality of it! Luckily at the moment I seem to be on the positive side - phew!!!!!!!!

Hope you all had a good day!!!

1 comment:

  1. You look really amazing! Keep doing the right things in terms of maintaining this and then if you feel ready then aim for those last few kilos. It is good that you feel happy where you are. Sometimes, it is your body's way of saying that you are good now. I am hoping to say see you soon...soon! Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete