Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 73 Cruise PP

I was in the mood for a new look hence the blog changed it's look. I feel like change so it might change again.

Oh I weighed myself and true to form, just as I had expected the scales flickered slightly below 64 so because my scales are not digital I could not be precise and so I will keep my ticker at 64 kg.......
Breakfast - 2 eggs
Lunch - Turkey ham on Dukan bread with a small amount of light cream cheese
Supper - 3 sausages and some meatballs

I really find that when I don't have Oat bran for breakfast I feel sort of nibbly and hungry all day. I put my oat bran in the meatballs and I had some Dukan bread so I have had more oat bran than I should have today.

I have been drinking loads of coffee and tea now that the weather has cooled down. I also have a coffee date with hubby tonight so that will be another cup!

We have a day off tomorrow as the Iranian President is coming down South for a tour. I am really excited about the day off, I am already planning to sleep in.
How are the rest of you Dukaners and non Dukaners today???

5 comments:

  1. I am not a Dukanner but I am glad that you have the day off! Enjoy! Your time off and think of me slogging away! :) I am actually enjoying it! You are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! and sleeping in sounds heavenly if it works! hehe .. how old are your kids? do they let you sleep in? :)
    My boys are 3 and 1 and they are early risers! Have a wonderful Dukan Friendly Day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well everyone sleeping in is relative - I normally am awake at 6:15/6:20 and up and rushing about so even sleeping until 7 is considered sleeping in.
    My kids are 9 and 6 so a bit more able to understand the concept of leaving mommy and daddy alone while they are sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We wake at 5.15am as Hubby has to leave the house for work at 5.50. I stay in bed and read for a little bit, but then it's up to feed and muck out the animals. A lie in at weekend is til 7am....bliss.

    It's easier to persuade the animals to stay in bed now the cockerels are crowing a bit later (first light is currently 7am). The pigs love a lie in even more than we do!!

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah! much easier with a 9 and 6 yr old! Try explaining that to a 3 year old! He usually is in bed with us at 2:00 a.m! A recent habit! Can't seem to get him back in bed without a tantrum at 2 a.m, so we gave up so we can get some sleep with him in between us!!

    ReplyDelete