Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 42 Cruise PP

Breakfast - Oat Bran porridge
Lunch - 2 crab sticks, 4 low carb biscuits, 1 Dukan choc muffin, 1 chocolate cookie - BAD
Supper - 2 fried eggs

I must get out and buy some Dukan friendly stuff for my fridge. It was a bad day hunger wise as I felt hungry from about 12 - 4. I think I am not eating enough so will step that up tomorrow.

I think it has cooled down enough for me to attempt some exercise - either walking or at the school gym.
I was so pleased with my weight loss today. I think I must just be careful not to decide to eat non Dukan things. That is what normally happens on a diet. I get all encouraged because I have lost some weight and then start eating things I should not. The weight all goes straight back on.

4 comments:

  1. Keep up the motivation. You're looking so good already, I want to see you reach your target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Naomi
    Nice to have you on my blog!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jeanette, how are you going?? I wonder if you are eating enough for this diet?? I know that even if I'm not hungry I have to keep on eating all of my meals, and drinking all of my water, because I don't want my body to go into starvation mode, which is something Dukan talks about in his book.
    It's so great that you are heading towards you half way mark! Go J!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lauren
    I think you may be right about the amount of food. It is hard to make myself eat when I am not hungry and somehow over the last few days I have been hungry with no Dukan food in house.
    I def don't want to starve my body. I was thinking that when I start exercising I will be hungrier too. The water is not a problem, I drink loads of water throughout the day. Just the food is tricky sometimes.
    Thanks for good advice and concern.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete