Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 40 Cruise PV

Breakfast - Oat bran porridge
Lunch - Rolled Turkey ham with light cream cheese
Supper - Grilled chicken and beef with small helping of salad.
Snack - 3 Low carb biscuits

I have had a very hungry day today. Maybe I am not drinking enough??
All I know is that today my will power was at a low point. However all my friends now know I am doing this diet and were around all day so I dared not do anything too naughty. I am glad the day has ended............
I will try drink another 2 glasses of water before bed.
Will post bobotie recipe when I get my recipe book back from my neighbour - she also wanted to copy it down.
I also have these PP days and then go have a salad at night. I am not doing this properly as I could be having veg throughout the day if I want. I sort of keep meaning to have a few PP days as I find it hard to get enough of them in.

1 comment:

  1. Like the ladybird! Good that you managed through the day even though you struggled! Well done for persevering! Cannot imagine that having some salad or veg can harm you but perhaps I don't understand the diet! Anyway, looks like you are doing well and sticking to it! Well done!

    ReplyDelete