Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 39 Cruise PP

Breakfast - Oat bran porridge
Lunch - Turkey ham slices with light cream cheese
Snack - 2 Dukan friendly chocolate muffins(see recipe posted)
Supper - Bobotie and small amount of tomato and cucumber - supposed to be a PP day!!!!!
Snack - 1 Dukan friendly chocolate muffin - oh dear...............

The meal I did for supper was fantastic, I tweaked it a bit to be Dukan friendly and I will post a recipe tomorrow. It is basically a savory mince dish cooked with delicious curry spices and baked in the oven with egg on top. It is a famous South African dish and it was definitely something I would have again.

Somehow is was a hard day - I felt like eating all the time??? Have no idea why??
I was also reflecting on the fact that I have done 39 days - I can't quite believe it myself!! I actually stuck to something for more than 1 week.


1 comment:

  1. looking forward to that recipe...may have got round to trying bobotie again since my last effort was a flop!
    You ae amazing for sticking to this so long...now is really the time to focus on your goals to inspire you!

    ReplyDelete