Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 35 Cruise

Breakfast - nothing
Lunch - Oat bran porridge and 2 slices Turkey ham
Snack - 2 slices turkey ham and little sausages
Supper - we had supper out - iftar at a friend. I tried to eat only Dukan friendly foods but some rice sneaked in in the stuffed baby marrows. I ate: plain meat, stuffed vine leaves and baby marrows, salad and we started with soup.
I did have a half a sweet pastry but it did not taste nice so to stop at half was easy.

Just a few more days of Ramadan and I think when Ramadan is over it will be much easier for me to follow this diet.
I am so excited because my friend in Beirut that I was talking to about this diet has decided to give it a try and I know she will enjoy it. She is an Atkins fan so she should do well on this as it allows vegetables.

Another great encouragement is that I tried on my green trousers and they fit so well. Woo hoo I can't wait to try on my jeans in a few weeks. Nothing makes you feel so good as when your clothes fit better............

No comments:

Post a Comment