Saturday, January 14, 2012

Friday Update

Breakfast - oat bran cookie and 2 cups of tea
Lunch - halloum, yellew pepper, cotgette salad on rocca leaves and coffee with skim milk
half a piece of apple pie(I was out and we won a free dessert)
Supper - chicken Caesar salad

Yesterday I went to the gym and ran and cycled for 45 min. Walked up the stairs countless times yesterday as the electricity was at it's usual game of being non existent.

Someone said that tea and coffee really slows down the metabolism? Is that true? I do drink a lot of tea so maybe that is slowing down my weightloss??
Sun is briefly shining in a gloomy day so that is good news. I have been doing washing and laundry all morning - do we have to wear so many clothes?????

Jeanette
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I don't think caffeine slows down the metabolism- for sure it is an appetite suppressant.

    meondukan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete