Monday, March 14, 2011

Hello "My name is Jeanette and I am struggling to stay on Dukan..."....

Thinking of starting a DA meeting - Dukaneers Annonymous.............

It has been over 2 months since I last posted and I have been very good at not Dukaning!!!
I leave for SA in 1 month and I am determined to be well and truly back into Dukan by then.
I know I keep saying that but I actually had a proper PP day today.

Breakfast - Oatbran porridge
Lunch - 2 fried eggs with zero fat cooking spray
Supper - savoury mince and 2 gherkins

Liquid: LOADS of water, tea and coffee

can u believe I forgot to weigh this morning so I will update this tomorrow morning.

woo hoo I am back - hopefully to stay!!!!!!!!!!!
It has been nice to catch up on all my Dukan friends blogs - u r all amazing - I feel quite ashamed......................

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeanette,

    I just found your blog today and could definitely relate to much of what you wrote. Although I've only been on the Dukan diet for 12 days, I've been on lots of diets in the past, and it's always so hard for me to keep with it after a while...

    I'm really excited about the Dukan diet, though, and am inspired by your progress. (I agree with the poster above -- you look great in your recent photo!) :)

    ReplyDelete