Monday, November 22, 2010

Yet another PV day

I have got to make an effort to have some PP days. I just have gotten used to being able to have veggies whenever I feel like it.
Breakfast - meat loaf and cauliflower - weird I know
Lunch - Oat bran porridge
Supper - Meat loaf and broccoli and cauliflower

It was a good day because I did have lots of good food.
It was a bad day because I had a scone and a piece of chocolate cake. Plus I baked snikerdoodles and one broke off as I was lifting it from the pan so of course.............I had to eat it!!!

So it seems the pattern is one great Dukan day and one AWFUL Dukan day.

I also drank loads of water today and felt like I had loads more energy again today. Boo hoo it is back to school for me tomorrow. We had a lovely week off and boy did I need it. I stayed home a lot and slept a lot so it is going to be a killer getting up early tomorrow am.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing how well you feel if you drink lots of water isn't it?

    You look amazing on the picture yesterday, your face has slimmed down since the rowing picture on the sidebar, and it's wonderful to be in old, slimmer jeans again asn't it.

    Enjoy your first day back at school, these dark early mornings are a killer aren't they.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete