Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 38 Cruise PV

Breakfast - Oat bran porridge
Lunch - rolled Turkey ham with cream cheese inside
Supper - Grilled meat and salad
Snack - 2 Low carb biscuits

Well I was flying high most of the day from my weigh in. It was my husbands birthday today so he got choccies and naughty stuff like that. I have been so good for 38 days that I asked him if I could have a piece of chocolate. Bless him, he is trying to encourage me so he asked if it was allowed - of course not!!!
The 2 oat biscuits helped - somewhat!!!

So it is thanks to him that I go to bed without a guilty conscience and determined to not give up. I knew it wasn't going to be easy and I have to be prepared to sacrifice now for later. I will get to the stage where I will be able to eat chocolate I am sure - in a while............a long long while..........

No comments:

Post a Comment