Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 37 Cruise PP

Breakfast - fat free yoghurt
Lunch - Oat bran porridge
Snack - 3 low carb biscuits
Supper - Chicken Tikka Masala

As I mentioned previously, my eating is under control and it has been so hot the last 2 days that I have not actually felt like eating very much. I have been drinking loads f water - so much that I am waking up in the night to wee.
I have decided to weigh myself tomorrow am and see what is happening.
I have had 2 PP days in a row as I tend to always do PV. It is easier to do PV but hopefully the 2 PP days will have made a small difference.

I find it strange that I am not feeling tempted? Is my will power so strong or have I just lost the taste for these things?

I must also get moving on making muffins and bread as now we have started school, I have no time for Oat bran although it is the best thing to fill me up. Some muffins on the way out would be nice for a change.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jeanette! Sounds like you are going great guns :) I'm so happy for you. Especially at such a tricky time of year! (I have no idea what I'm going to do when it's christmas here!)
    Sorry I havent popped my head in in a while... I am having trouble with wanting too many PV days too! I have to get more prepared and organised for PP days (even though I love my veggies so much!)

    ReplyDelete