Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 15 Cruise PP

I have decided to put PP or PV in the title so I can keep track of how many veg days I am having.
Breakfast - nothing, I woke up too late and got busy - BAD
Lunch - Oat bran porridge
Supper - chicken wing and 2 fried eggs.
Dessert - fat free cranberry yoghurt - with pieces.

I am still feeling motivated although I struggled without veg. It is bad enough without fruit, but just protein and no fresh veg is hard.

Still need to drink some water today but had 2 coffees, a tea, 2 glasses of water and 1/2 glass pepsi
Still not feeling very hungry - is that a bad thing???? I am sure when the weather cools down I will feel hungrier. Then I will be bemoaning the fact that I am hungry, so I best just appreciate it while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment