Thursday, January 12, 2012

NEED SUGAR - NOW!!!!!!!!

Oh when will this weather stop! It has been raining, cold and misreable for days now. It is making me want sweet things - rather blame anything else other than me!!!
I am so tempted to just open the tin of peanut butter cookies I baked yesterday and eat a good few with a cup of tea!!! help!!!
My will power is fading.................

Breakfast - Oatbran porridge and scrambled egg in the microwave(I knew it was going to be one of those days when I was so hungry at breakfast)
Lunch - Steak
Snack - 1 peanutbutter cookie and small mouthful of choc cake(I know!!!!!)
Supper - tuna salad with small amount of lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber

I am feeling glum and have nothing cheery to say so I best just get offline and go to bed early! Rather that than eat something naughty again.
Jeanette
xxx

4 comments:

  1. I think it's admirable that you only had 1 cookie & 1 mouthful of cake (rather than a handful of cookies and an entire piece of cake). It's hard to resist temptation (especially when it's so close!), but you did great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement Vicki! I feel better today so it was good that I just went to bed!!!! Hope your day is going well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Hang in there! One thing I read in my essentials magazine is to not weigh yourself too often. They recommend weighing yourself once a week, at the same time each time you weigh with the scale in the same place. They said because weight fluctuates quite a bit initially that it can be discouraging. You are doing really well...no way I could just eat ONE cookie and a bit of cake! Don't be discouraged. Focus on your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeanette, I was just able to read your last couple of posts. I have to say, although you did eat a cookie and a mouthful of cake, you did well. Will power is hard. And to have the will power to stop at that is awesome. Good job. Gloomy days don't help at all. Especially when you're stuck in the house and there's nothing to do. All you can think about at that point is food. I know well :) - You're doing great. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete