Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday update

Well weigh day is tomorrow which I am not terribly looking forward to. However I will do it and post it - I promise!!!
This is what I ate today -
Breakfast - tea and Oat bran cookie
More tea
Lunch - small, weeny, teeny, insy, helping of lasagna:-( and salad
Supper - soup, tea and coffee, small shortbread

I have realised that one of the reasons I was so successful before was that I planned in advance. I looked up recipes and made them. I was also in my own house but it is still doable if I just plan.

So the week started well and I ate a total of 5 meals out so that was a pretty tough week when you are trying to control your eating.
I was wondering if other people who are making the Oat bran cookie, find their cookie tough or crispy? I would like to have it crispy, should I turn it around and zap it on the other side too???

2 comments:

  1. My oat bran cookie (which I'm actually eating right now) is more on the tough/chewy side...

    Congrats on your morning weigh-in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicki - it was a pretty good day today!!!! I tried doing it on both sides - was rather tough but still nice.

    ReplyDelete